Be a Supporter!

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Korean Love Story Korean Love Story

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 5, 2008

Cute ^_^

At first I thought the song had to do with with the animation. But now I see you self made the love story after seeing some text and read the plot :P.
The music kinda for my opinion, fits with the animation.

The animation style from South Korea. I kinda liked it, but the legs looks like stick legs, after seeing the catboy running. The animation is smooth.
The graphics are very simple and childish, but so good and so cute.

I also kinda liked the story. In the beginning I thought the catgirl was very arrogant, because of the way she reacted to him, with that face. In the plot you write that she is a nice girl, but I don't see that really in that flash. I only see that she is walking away from him like he is kind of freak.
Later on, you make that up. I really love that scene when he is running to her with a text that he loves her. She is looking shy and is blushing.

Kenzu responds:

I wanted to show that not everything is as it might seem at the first sight. This is especially true for love, which is very fragile and even if both people love each other, they find themselves in times of hardship and may sometimes even experience a rejection.

The message is not to be shy and go wherever your heart leads you. One has to go after it even at the risc of being rejected!

Chinese New Year 2008 Chinese New Year 2008

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 5, 2008

*waves arms*

Glad there is a English translation, or otherwise I wouldn't understand what she is singing.

I liked the graphics, it's very good. Loved the face expressions. You did a very good job to make this a happy and colorful flash, exactly what it should be if it is a New Year.

Animation is very smooth and the lip sync, it did go well with the song.
I especially liked that blinkin eye from the people. It really seems that the things that are happing in the flash, really means much to them. But that's what I am thinking.

What noticed me are the arms from the girl. She really like to move with her arms, especially when she is walking and when she is congratulate.
That's what I noticed, it is pretty funny.
But with the flower scene, it seems the lady who gives the flower to the girl, she's is not moving with her arms. It's just like she is using telekinese to give it to the girl.

The music is very happy and catchy. The text especially fits with the animation.

Overall, this flash is really good. It's a nice flash to watch anytime.

Kenzu responds:

Your review warms my heart!

Bahamut: ATIO80W 02 Bahamut: ATIO80W 02

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 20, 2006

My, you are right

You are surely right. There is no reason to flag the Hitler flashes, because they do not violate the rules.
You made right points why this should not be flagged.
You can be a good teacher, to teach about the portal.

Murray responds:

If I was a teacher, I would do almost nothing since I am too lazy (Bahamut: ATWI80D 01 is enough proof that I am lazy :P).

Waka Laka Dodge Waka Laka Dodge

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 16, 2006

Nice game

The game itself is pretty hard, I only get to Wave 2. The black thing is to big, the harder to dodge. I think it should be smaller.
The main screen is boring, you should put something that it makes less boring. I like the mouse-icons.
The background when you finally play the game, it is very happy and it sure fits with the music. But only see the Rainbow colors in the very beginning and see them the whole time, my eyes will go twirling. I love the song you used.
A few suggestions:
In each new wave, a different background. Decision is yours.
Add a difficultie like: Easy mode, Normal Mode, Hard mode.
Easy mode, black thing is small, Normal Mode, the black thing is bigger, hard mode, black thing is very much bigger, to give a example. Difficulties would be nice.
Nice job. Look forward your updates, if you make any.

Jimtopia responds:

Oh, I will, but thx for a very helpful review, I like the modes idea. =D

Hellsing Dress-up v1.0 Hellsing Dress-up v1.0

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 14, 2006

He looks meanie ^_^

A good dress-up game. The music is great, I don't know if it is from Hellsing itself, but it's cool. If it isn't, it would be nice to add music from Hellsing, since this is a character from Hellsing.

The doll, he looks pretty good and especially the drawings. You did a good job to make it from the original.
Just like I was saying, he looks mean ^_^. I kinda like that. Nice hairstyle, but you can add some more hairstyles. Not only just color =). The clothes are cool.

What I like are the tattoos. You did a great job with the tattoos. You draw them great, except for the fire one, it is just like he is wearing gloves instead it is a tattoo.

Good job on making a male dress-up. I hope to see more from this dress-up game.

TehKar - Oral Sex Sim Ep2 TehKar - Oral Sex Sim Ep2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 7, 2006

Great game

Your games are original. I've really enjoned this game.
The graphics are even better than the first one. You added a background and the man's color are each per level different, so that was a nice adding. I also liked the control bar per level, different and it makes the game harder too.
You used the same song as version one. Don't worry, I still like this song and it fitted with the game as well. Maybe you can add some more sound like example, the sound how the man enjoned it. More songs can be a good idea too, a option where you can choose which song you want to listen.
To add a idea, maybe you can add a difficulty,
Easy, the control bar is always the same in al levels, pleasure bar, the red mark will a little bit higher each lvl , a lot of time.
Normal, control bar will be different each level, a little bit harder, red mark will each level go higher and harder , average time.
and Hard. control bar will be different each level and harder then normal, pleasure bar will be per level harder, harder then normal, not much time. This was just a example =).
And about the filescreen, why is it not just like the other version. It makes the game somewhat harder.
But this is a great game you made. I hope to see more from you. Great job.

Broken Butterfly Broken Butterfly

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 3, 2005

Good Job

I love it. This is the prove you worked hard on this song. The beat is really kewll.

The Daily Retards 2 The Daily Retards 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 3, 2005

Nice sound

This remix is kewll. The beat rocks and I love it. Why don't you let chef sing his song ^_^.

Nonsense Nonsense

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 9, 2004

Yay

So that funny music is yours, man, I love that song,
it's funny with that funny voice